first demo is done. We're happy that many of
you joined the discussion, and we hope we can
turn all your suggestions into reality...
of your complaints focused on game controls.
That is why we aim to put a stress on this
part in the upcoming releases. We will enable
strafeing, controls customization and (
probably if we can make them up ) more
goodies. Although it will be possible to move
only with the keys, for sure we won't disable
mouse steering - it enables playing the game
with only one hand and some of you have even
called this option an advantage...
would like the next demo to be a full
demonstartion of the game, not only a simple
presentation of some of the engine features
with a stupid and linear plot. We do not
promise anything, and we won't give any
release dates. Anyway we will do what we can
to reach this goal... It means we have to:
create spell, spellbook and scroll systems
- create skill system
- create multiplayer and mages turnament modes
- create the alchemy system: custom potions
- character design ( 3 classes, editing )
- implementing AI for monsters, characters
- introduce random elements: maps, items
- create base locations: school of magic arts,
- enable interaction with NPC's
- create new monsters
- create new items
- create new locations
- create more graphics and music for
- introduce the story, quests and plots...
Spellscape - a wild-goose chase ! (tm ;)
in case someone doesn't fill the irony coming
from this list, we remind you that we are
still looking for help...